Monday, June 14, 2010

chicken nuggets and cheetos

My Monday went a little something like this:

  • I did not shut off my alarm this morning and reset it for 1/2 hour later...no NOT me!
  • I most certainly did not load up on caffeine to make extra certain I would be a productive employee on this rainy Monday morning...definitely not me!
  • There is no way I was the one shamelessly posting our photographers blog all over facebook...I'm 100% confident that was not me! (in case you're interested:  http://creativeimagesandco.com/blog/?p=320 )
  • And, you can be certain, I did not look up the previously mentioned website while on company time.  NOPE that was not me.
  • I did not bring home chicken nuggets and  baked cheetos for dinner, because that would be VERY unhealthy; I am confident that was NOT me!
  • Also, can I just say that I did not indulge in Cookie Crisp for dinner for myself...that would be absurd, and that's why I know that was NOT me either.
  • I can tell you honestly right now that I am not going to go upstairs and take a picture of my sweet twins while they are sleeping in the same bed because it is RUDE to use flash photography on precious snoring toddlers.  I would NEVER do that...for sure, not me.
  • And one more thing...I am not waiting for Saturday to buy a Father's Day gift, because I am a woman and we are prepared!  Procrastinate....ha...not me.






Mckmama- Not Me Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment