Sunday, April 25, 2010

my funny girl

Charlotte Addison Parker
aka: Charli, Lala, Miss Brown, Snookie, Bug


What's not to love?  My beautiful little girly girl, all giggles and smiles and long golden hair.  I cannot believe how fast she is growing, but every moment I love her more.  She is everything a mother could ask for in a perfect little body.  Her round tummy and soft little legs with a sweet little voice to melt your heart.  In the short minutes of each day she makes everything brighter with a spunkiness that tickles my heart.

The other day we were at the funeral of our good friend Koby's mom, Barb, and after a gentleman sang a very nice song Miss Charlotte stood up on my lap and shouted "YAY!!!" all the while giving him a one person standing ovation.  It is in moments like these that my heart gets a little lighter, and I thank God that she is in my life.

There are so many small things she does each day that are hard to describe in print, but what is certain is that anyone who gets the opportunity to meet this one-of-a-kind girl will definitely be laughing.


There are many silly faces our little Charli uses, and these are some of my favorites.

Already she knows the Freeman/Engle eyebrow trick and can and will use it on demand.  I always think how Paul would have laughed to see her do it.








Of course Lala loves to put on sparkly shoes and have pretty hair, but she is always a little unpredictable...why didn't I think of a SCUBA mask to finish her Christmas outfit???




And of course we cannot forget our little counter thief.  There is not a single item that Charlotte cannot "steal" from the kitchen counter, although bread is her favorite.  Not only did she find this loaf of bread, but she has been found with a pan of rice krispies, a 4 lb container of strawberries, and my personal favorite a bag of potato chips with her partners in crime Cal and Cash literally surrounding her as she doled out her treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment