Sunday, April 25, 2010

my silly boy

Calvin Franklin
aka: Cal, Calvy, Buddy, Pal

My Calvy; my sweetie pie boy.  I love his fantastic laugh and the way he can fill an entire room with it.  He is a perfect example of what little boys should be.  LOUD and messy, quiet and sweet.  He is such a small little guy, but boy does he know how to get things done!  We're both convinced Calvin will be quite the athlete, and I know his Daddy LOVES playing catch with him.  Calvy especially loves to swing a bat or golf club, with what appears to be quite good form! :) (to my biased eye anyways)

Calvin is the cuddly guy in this family.  He LOVES his Daddy and pretty much follows him everywhere.  Cal especially loves mowing the yard with Wes.  I think though that if we would let him, he would sit in Wes's old red car all day and "drive".  He's such a curious little person; everything must be turned and pulled and investigated.

It's hard to get any pictures of Calvin, he's an elusive little man when he's awake...always on the go.  There is never a dull moment when this little gift from above is around!

Cal's all-time favorite indoor activity is finding a car, and making anything a road.  He plays all by himself and is completely content to just drive and drive.  No interruptions, PLEASE!!
























Calvy's Main Man: DADDY!!
He loves Wes so completely it melts my heart.  Obviously I would love some Mama time once in a while, but I couldn't be happier that he loves his daddy so much...I do too!  I am very glad that he has a twin sister though, or I might be a very sad mama.

















Cal is such a happy boy...he's always giggling about something!  And let me just say...his laugh should be bottled up and sold.  It is the MOST terrific join-in-laugh since his Uncle Paul.  When Calvy is laughing...everybody is laughing!  This little boy is sure to be the life of the party.




No comments:

Post a Comment